The Honeywell 6160RF is an integrated alarm keypad and wireless receiver. This seamless design helps reduce installation time and increases valuable add-on opportunities. It adds full wireless capability to any Honeywell VISTA security system without additional wiring or sacrificing zones and allows you to add remote wireless keyfobs for your convenience.
The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160RF alarm keypad also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plan-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included. This keypad does allow you to program a security system, as it has an alphanumeric screen display.
The 6160RF keypad display is backlit when any key is pressed and times out after 30-45 seconds. Permanent display backlighting is an option on some controls (refer to the control panel's instructions for details). However, the backlight on the keys is always on for easy visibility and cannot be disabled. A basic sounder is built in to the keypad and no external sounder is necessary.
• Dimensions: 4.88"H x 6.93"W x 1.02"D
• Operating Current: 165mA (ARMED LED lit, LCD backlight and sounder on) reduces to 40mA when panel is operating in standby mode (backlight off)
• Operating Temperature: 32°F - 122°F (0°C - 50°C)
• Operating Voltage: 12Vdc from control panel
• 6160 custom alphanumeric programming keypad
• Built-in 5881ENH unlimited-zone wireless receiver
• Compatible with 5828 and 5828V wireless keypads on Vista systems
• Single four-wire run is all that's required
• Ideal choice when wireless keyfobs will be used (keyfobs can be programmed at the control panel just as they would with the 5881ENH)
• Fully compatible with all Honeywell 5800 wireless devices (including bi-directional)
• The 5800TM module needed to support the 5804BDV is already built-in
• Supports encrypted operation of the 5804BDV four-button keyfob
• Sleek white design blends with any decor
• Contoured, removable door lets customers customize the keypad for the look they want
• With the door closed the keypad has a smooth, unobtrusive appearance
• The custom alphanumeric display is easy to read, with large characters and simplified descriptions
• The sounder beeps to help identify security system status
• Comfortable soft-touch keys labeled with simple commands are illuminated for night time visibility
• Four larger function keys can be programmed for one touch operation and are accessible even when the door is closed