What is Cellular Flex IO Monitoring?
Monitor Without Boundaries!
Alarm.com Flex IO™ sensor is a long-lasting, battery-powered sensor that uses LTE to self-monitor property and assets anywhere. Use Alarm.com Flex IO sensor on its own or connect it to an existing security system for added awareness.
The Alarm.com Flex IO sensor (ADC-FLEX-100-AT
) enables new levels of flexibility for monitoring valuable property and assets anywhere that LTE connectivity is available. Whether used with a backyard gate or a remote storage unit, the Alarm.com Flex IO sensor empowers users to keep an eye on what matters most. It can be used with the included magnet to monitor doors, gates, and other entryways. It also comes equipped with input and output options for integrating compatible devices that lack long-range connectivity.
Built to Last
- Works anywhere there's LTE cellular coverage - panel, hub, or Wi-Fi not required!
- Ruggedized and weather-proofed for the outdoors
- Has an expected battery life of 2+ years (and optional wired power)
- Doors or windows are opened/closed (or left open)
- Perimeter gates are accessed
- Freestanding items are moved (connect magna-pull sensors to the built-in loop input)
- When the device is tampered with
- Remotely control a gate with Flex IO using the Alarm.com mobile app or website (simply activate the relay output)
- Trigger a video camera to record a clip and send a real-time alert when someone opens or moves an asset unexpectedly