✓No Contracts ✓Nationwide Service ✓Free Tech Support
▼ How to Test the Alarm Signals ▼
Make sure to call AlarmClub's central alarm monitoring station (Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm ET) to put your account on test while you replace the batteries of your security devices. This test is done free of charge for our monitoring clients.
1. Call AlarmClub at 1-844-335-5897.
2. Give the AlarmClub agent your name, address, account number (CSID) and false alarm password.
3. Ask us to place your security system on test mode for 1 hour.
4. For the next hour you can cause alarms without the police, fire, or other departments being notified.
5. Please arm your security system and wait for exit delay (15, 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 seconds delay) to expire.
6. Open your door and windows.
7. Walk in front of your motion detectors.
8. If you have an emergency button such as a panic button, go and press it.
9. Repeat steps 7, 8 as many times as desired.
10. Disarm your system using your keypad or keyfob.
11. After doing a complete test, contact AlarmClub at 1-844-335-5897.
12. Call AlarmClub to verify your alarm signals were received, Ask AlarmClub to place your account off test mode.
In the event that your system is not working properly, please call us at 1-844-335-5897 to have an alarm technician set up a remote service call to solve the issue.