Please Note: The Honeywell CDMAX4G-TC2 cellular CDMA alarm communicator has been discontinued without replacement.
Honeywell is focused on providing the best alarm communication solutions for the security industry. Alternative communication methods are critical in the marketplace due to VoIP, migration from POTS and global growth of digital networks. The Honeywell CDMAX4G-TC2 is an Total Connect 2.0 upgrade kit that includes a CDMA-X cellular AlarmNet communicator and Total Connect 2.0 chip.
The CDMAX4G-TC2 Communicator easily connects to Honeywell's VISTA® control panel and sends alarms and messages to AlarmNet® for subsequent transfer to the central monitoring station. It can be mounted directly on the control panel or remotely. This communicator uses CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology for faster data transfers with lower latency (response time). Together, this results in speedier data transfers.
The CDMAX4G-TC2 utilizes the Verizon Wireless® network and communicates with AlarmNet Total Connect 2.0 platform. All signals are delivered to Honeywell's AlarmNet Network Control Center, which routes the information to AlarmClub's central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 plus services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
- Reports fire, burglary and status messages via CDMA
- Internal antenna provides additional security
- Simple programming using the 7720P programming tool or via the AlarmNet Direct website
- Uses two-way ECP communication with the VISTA control panel
- Sends reports in Contact ID format
- Supports remote control of alarm system via Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services
- Allows uploading and downloading of control panel data via CDMA
- Fully powered from the VISTA control panel and utilizes its battery as backup
- Total Connect 2.0 compatible