Please Note: The Honeywell IPCAM-WO security camera has been discontinued and replaced by the IPCAM-WOC1 model.
The Honeywell iPCAM-WO is a wired/wireless, color, outdoor IP security camera for AlarmNet Total Connect 2.0 interactive services. The iPCAM-WO is ideal for monitoring your outside your home, business or public facilities. The iPCAM-WO comes equipped with; antenna, mounting bracket w/screws (3) and extension posts (long and short), power transformer (4.5 ft., 1.3m, black), power cable with boot (10 ft., 3m, black), ethernet cable with boot, and port cover (5 ft. 10 in., 1.7m white) and internet video camera.
This camera is for indoor or outdoor use, best location is under an eave or other structure that will provide shelter from weather and birds. The transformer is not weather/water proof. DO NOT mount this camera within 1 foot of any wireless device. To utilize this camera, you must have an AlarmNet account for a GSM or Internet communicator, or a "Video Only" account activated by AlarmClub. Internet access with a router capable of DHCP hosting. For wireless, the router must also support one button WPS data encryption. If this is not available, order the Honeywell WAP/WAP-Plus Wireless Access Point for connection to your router.
Local viewing with this iPCAM-WO camera can be done through the L5200/L7000 panels at v700657+, the VAM, or the TUXWiFi at v22.214.171.124+. You do not need a Total Connect account for local viewing, but the camera must be connected to the same LAN as the viewing interface.
Some major features of this camera are:
✓ Outdoor video look-in and event driven video notification in residential and commercial settings
✓ Wired or wireless (Wi-Fi capability)
✓ Enhanced light sensitivity detection
✓ Easy plug and play installation
✓ Day/night capability
✓ Weather-resistant enclosure (IP6 rated housing)
✓ Connectivity via Total Connect Video Services
✓ Compact, portable design
✓ Connectors (Waterproof) Ethernet, RJ45, power jack, 2.5mm phone jack, reset tack switch
✓ Color video can be monitored through your Total Connect remote services account. Up to 6 cameras can be used.
- Image Control - AWB, AGC, Sharpness, Brightness, ACE, Image Quality, Time Stamp and Text Overlay
- Frame Rate - Up to 30 fps (frames/second) fpr all streams at all resolutions
- Resolution - Support 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120
Sensor and Lens Features:
- Image Sensor - Omnivision OV7740 1/5", CMOS Sensor
- Infrared Automatic IR-cut switcher - for day/night mode switching to get better video quality (IR distance = up to 25 feet)
- IR LED - for enhancing low-light performance
- Built-in light sensor - for detecting light sensitivity more accurately
- Lens - F2.0 Fixed Focus (FOV 62° diagonal)
Wireless Network (RC8061):
- Standard - IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Encryptions - WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPS
- Dimensions: 4.05" H x 3.7" W x 1.46" D
- Case Color: White
- Weight: 1.98 lbs. (900g)
- Connectors (Waterproof): Ethernet, RJ45 connector, power jack, 2.5mm phone jack, reset tack switch
- Motion Sensor: 9.84 ft. to 16.4 ft., 60° coverage
- Power Adapter: External power adapter 12V/1A, 100 to 240VAC, switching
- Certification: CE/FCC Listed
- Operating Temperature: 10°F - 113°F (23°C to 45°C)
- Housing Structure: Top cover is plastic, Read housing is casting metal, Stand is metal
• VIDEO ALARM VERIFICATION
• LYRIC CONTROLLER
• LYRIC GATEWAY
• LYRIC CONTROLLER CANADA