The Honeywell iPCAM-WOC1 is the next generation of video surveillance cameras that allows end-users to capture crisp, clear video of events and activities from Honeywell Total Connect 2.0. The iPCAM-WOC1 camera is ideal for monitoring your home, business or public facilities.
For outdoor applications, the new IPCAM-WOC1 offers up to 1080p at 30 frames per second, with a wide angle view of up to four detection areas. With the simple QR code-based setup, the iPCAM-WOC1 camera is faster and easier to install to the wireless network or access point. Wireless communications utilizes the 802.11b/g/n, and a Bluetooth capable device will be required for setup. The iPCAM-WOC1 includes the power supply, power adapter (DC Jack), microSD Card, detachable antenna, extension cable, pig-tail cable, quick installation guide, mounting hardware and sunshield and screw kit.
Color video can be monitored through your Mobile App and Total Connect remote services account. Up to 8 cameras can be used per location. Add to existing Legacy Cameras for support of up to 14 cameras per location. If using less than 8 new generation cameras, you may not increase the number of legacy cameras. The same goes for a legacy camera, if the less than 6 is being used, additional New generation cameras may not be increased.
The built-in SD card ensures backup storage in the event of an internet outage and offers the option for 7-day or 30-day video storage. Night vision for low-light environments, digital zoom capabilities and flexible mounting options provide peace of mind.
Please take note the Honeywell IPCAM-WOC1 security camera is not visible on the Lynx or Lyric touchscreen control panels, and is only visible utilizing the Total Connect 2.0 app.
• Integrate with success - Works with proven winner Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services and Lyric™ security and home control systems.
• Fast and easy installation - QR code installation with compact hardware and multiple mounting options - ceiling or tabletop.
• Expansive memory - Cloud Video Storage - 7 day or 30 day per 8 cameras, per location, per month**. Local Storage - up to 64 GB, 8 GB included. (Provides backup storage in the event of Internet outage.)
• Stay connected - Enhanced Wi-Fi® connectivity and range with 802.11n.
• See near and far, light or dark - Wide angle views and sharper night vision with up to 1080p (IPCAM-WIC2 and IPCAM-WOC1) resolution.