Please Note: The Honeywell Home LTE-IC dual-path internet/cellular Bell LTE alarm communicator has been discontinued without replacement.
The Honeywell LTE-IC is Total Connect 2.0 dual-path (internet and cellular Bell Canada LTE) communicator designed for the Honeywell VISTA-15P, VISTA-20P, VISTA-128BPT, VISTA-250BPT control panels.
Honeywell is focused on providing the best alarm communication solutions for the security industry. Alternative communication methods are critical in the marketplace due to VoIP, migration from POTS and global growth of digital networks. The LTE-IC has full data reporting and uploading/downloading for most Honeywell VISTA control panels.
All signals are delivered to Honeywell's AlarmNet® Network Control Center, which routes the information to the AlarmClub central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
Please note, Total Connect 2.0 interactive services are compatible with Honeywell VISTA 15P/20P control panels that are revision numbers 9.12 or greater.
- 4G Bell LTE Canada network and IP compatibility
- Full Contact ID: Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell Home VISTA-Series panels
- 256-bit AES Encryption: Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Upload/Download: Available with select Honeywell Home control panels. Requires Compass version 126.96.36.199a or higher.
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide signal strength and status indications.
- QOS: Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path.
- AlarmNet360™ Online Management Platform: Remote programming and diagnostics
- Remote Services Capability: Optional Resideo Total Connect remote services provide on-the-go security and home control, video viewing, and real-time alerts, anytime, anywhere, on any PC or smart device.
- FOTA Firmware Upgrading: Complete over-the-air firmware upgrading capability. Provides remote service management ability.
- Dual Technology Reporting: Provides IP and cellular transmission paths with added flexibility and reliability.(LTE-IV, LTE-IA, LTE-IC)
- Six Input Zones: Used for universal control panel compatibility.
- Built-in Power Supply/Backup Battery: On-board charging circuit design accommodates back-up battery. Includes primary power and battery supervision. 6V 3.1Ah battery supplied to deliver up to 24 hours of standby operation.
- Description: Multi-path IP and Bell Cellular LTE Technologies, Integrated VISTA ECP design, LTE CAT1
- Panel Compatibility: All VISTA controls with ECP radio support. Universal panel compatible using zone inputs.
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 8.0" x 1.5" (21.3cm x 20.3cm x 3.8cm)
- Electrical Input Power: 16.5V AC, 40VA transformer, Model No. 1361
- Electrical Backup Battery: 6V, 3.1AH
- RF Antenna: Internal Penta-Band antenna with receive diversity for LTE CAT1. Average 3.8dBi gain.
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 131° F (-20° to 55° C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Agency Listings: ETL Listed