Please Note: The Honeywell LYRIC-3G cellular alarm communicator has been discontinued and replaced by the LYRICLTE-A model.
The Honeywell Lyric-3G is a cellular alarm communicator, designed for use with the Honeywell Lyric Controller (LCP500-L), that sends 3G alarm signals over the AT&T cellular towers to AlarmClub's central station. The Lyric-3G is easy to maintain and replace with the snap-in design installation. Easy to diagnose LED's provide signal strength and status indication. Through this Lyric-3G cellular alarm communicator, control panel data can be uploaded and downloaded via the GSM module which furthers the simplification of the setup. These next-generation Lyric communicators utilize 128-bit AES encryption for a higher level of security.
- Product Height: 3.15 inches (80-mm)
- Product Width: 2.44 inches (62-mm)
- Product Depth: 0.55 inches (14-mm)
- Product Weight: 0.55 pounds (0.26-kilograms)
- Power: Powered and backup battery backed directly from Lyric Controller
- Input Voltage: 5VDC nominal
- Quiescent Current: 15mA
- Average Current During Transmit: 300mA
- Dual-Band Antenna: UMTS/HSPA (850, 1900 MHz)
- Antenna VSWR: 3:1
- Antenna Peak Gain: 3dBi
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Antenna Polarization:Linear