Please Note: The Honeywell Home ProSeries PROSiXLCDKCN wireless touchpad alarm keypad has been discontinued.
The Resideo Honeywell Home PROSiXLCDKCN is a wireless customizable display alarm keypad intended for use with the ProSeries Canada PROA7CN or ProSeries Canada PROA7PLUSCN all-in-one wireless touchscreen control panels. The PROSiXLCDKCN wireless alarm keypad provides maximium convenience and control with its bright and large custom alpha display. The PROSiXLCDKCN wireless secondary keypad is perfect for those installations such as; near the front door, garage door or in the master bedroom. With the PROSiXLCDKCN installed, the user has the ability to monitor the status of their ProSeries security system.
Keep in mind, that up to a total of eight (8) wireless touchpad keypads can be used on the system and the touchscreen must be enrolled in the control panel before they can be used. The keypad can be either surface mounted directly to a wall or you may choose to add the desk-mount kit PROSiXLCDDM for added portability so that the PROSiXLCDKCN keypad can also be easily used on a office desk or bedside table.
- 128-bit AES Encryption (PROSiX-Series)
- Multi-lingual display (English, French, Spanish)
- Soft-touch rubber keys, continuously backlit for greater visibility
- Single-button operation for arming stay and away
- Piezoelectric sounder with audible beeps to indicate system status, entry/exit delay, other alarm situations
- System functions clearly labeled to avoid confusion
- Panic buttons dedicated to fire, police or medical emergencies
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.75" x 3.875" x 1" (45mm x 98.4mm x 25.4mm)
- Wireless Range: 300 ft (92 meters) plus*
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Battery Life: 5 Years**
- Power Requirements: 9V 2.5A Adapter, 4 AA Energizer E2 Lithium (included), 24-hr backup battery
- Sounder: Yes
- Tamper Protected: Yes, back cover
- Agency Approvals: FCC/IC, ETL Listed to UL 985, UL 1023 and UL 1610, cETL Listed to ULC-S545 and ULC/ORD-C1023
- Authorized Countries: Canada
* Range can vary depending on building construction, wireless interference, and other factors.
**Battery life may vary by use.