The Honeywell Home TH6320ZW2003/U T6 Pro Z-Wave Plus Smart Thermostat is capable of controlling up to three heat and two cool stages of heat pump, (including dual fuel heat pump systems) and up to two heat and two cool stages of conventional system (3H/2C HP, 2H/2C Conv.) It also measures, displays and reports % indoor relative humidity; however, this model does not control humidification equipment.
The Honeywell TH6320ZW2003 is programmable thermostat that is most commonly used with Honeywell Lyric Controller and ProSeries alarm control panels. With this programming thermostat you can control your temperature from anywhere using your Android, BlackBerry or iPhone device. It is one of the easiest smart thermostats to install and is controllable by all Z-Wave compliant controllers that have the control capability for "Thermostat" devices. When integrated with the app that controls your Z-Wave controller, it lets you program and control your home's HVAC system as well as controlling other Z-Wave devices connected to the same Z-Wave controller.
Because the thermostat is battery-powered, low-voltage integrators can easily connect the thermostat to most HVAC systems. Optional 24 VAC powering via "C" or common wire is also available, if desired.
T6 PRO Z-Wave Thermostat
UWP™ Mounting System
Honeywell Standard Installation Adapter (J-box adapter)
• Compatible with Honeywell Lyric Controller and ProSeries alarm control panels
• Designed for battery operation (3 x AA batteries) or for 24 VAC power operation (via a "C" or common wire)
• Compatible with most single and multi-stage conventional and heat pump systems
• Designed to work with any Z-Wave compliant controller or gateway; however, a security enabled Z-Wave Plus Controller is recommended to fully utilize all thermostat features
• Works with millivolt systems
• Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V)
Q & A's : Honeywell TH6320ZW2003 T6 Pro Series Z-Wave Thermostat Control (for LYNX and VISTA Panels)