Please Note: The Honeywell System Sensor 2151T hardwired photoelectric smoke detector with fixed temperature heat sensor has been discontinued without replacement.
The System Sensor 2151T is a low profile, 100-series, plug-in photoelectric smoke detector with fixed-temperature heat sensor. The 2151T detector offers superb performance and reliability in a profile which is just 2" (5.1cm) deep. Add the hardwired 2151T smoke detector with built-in heat sensor to most existing alarm system control panels.
The model 2151 (photoelectric sensor) and model 2151T (photoelectric sensor with thermal) can be used with a variety of adapter bases in several wiring configurations and voltages. Other features include: low current draw, stable performance in high air velocities, built-in tamper resistant base design, remote LED option, removable cover and built-in test switch.
The 100-series is designed to meet the performance criteria designated by UL. The sensing chamber is sealed against back pressure air flow. The chamber top is covered by a one piece molded screen which minimizes the entry of dirt and insects. This screen can be removed for cleaning. Additional key features include a variety of mounting bases and a full line of accessories.
All 100 Series photoelectric smoke detectors contain a unique optical sensing chamber designed to sense smoke particles produced by a wide range of combustion sources. A custom integrated circuit incorporates signal processing to reduce false alarms.
Lastly, the model 2151 photoelectric detector's unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke by a wide range of combustion sources. Dual electronic thermistors add 135°F fixed temperature thermal sensing on model 2151T.
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Compatible with 400 Series product
- Two LEDs blink in standby, providing 360° visibility
- Broad range of adapter bases available with built-in shorting spring
- Hand-held sensitivity reader available
- Height (installed in B401 Base): 2.0 inches (51 mm)
- Diameter (installed in B401 Base): 4.1 inches (104 mm)
- Diameter (installed in B110LP Base): 6.1 inches (155 mm)
- Construction: Flame retardant thermoplastic
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 49°C (32°F to 120°F); 2151,0°C to 38°C (32°F to 100°F); 2151T
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 93% Relative Humidity noncondensing
- Heat Sensor (2151T only): 135°F Fixed Temperature Electronic Thermistor
- Operating Voltage: 8.5 to 35VDC
- Sensitivity: 1 - 3.18%/ft.
- Smoke Detection Spacing: On smooth ceilings (as defined in NFPA 72), spacing of 30 feet (900 sq. ft.) may be used as a guide. Other spacing may be used depending on ceiling height, high air movements, and other conditions or response requirements.
- Standby Current: 120µA (when mounted in a B110LP base)
- Latching Alarm: Reset by momentary power interruption
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 oz
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (88 g)
• Hardwired Control Panels (works universally across brands)*
* Depends upon the power availability of the control panel "brains" of the security system.