Please Note: The Honeywell IS-280CM Intellisense hardwired 360-degree ceiling-mount motion detector has been discontinued without replacement.
The Honeywell IS-280CM is a commercial ceiling-mounted passive infrared motion sensor that provides a 360° detection pattern in a sleek, low-profile design housing. Optimum performance is achieved by using an advanced microprocessor and 100% tested pyroelectric element. The IS-280CM ceiling mount motion detector is perfect for offices with cubicles.
Honeywell's new IS2500 Series consists of a complete range of easy-to-install motion sensors featuring reliable detection, selectable pet immunity, improved false alarm protection and global compliance. The IS-280CM is a great addition to any compatible Honeywell wired or hybrid security system. Sleek and attractive, all IS2500 sensors share the same family look.
The IS-280CM can be installed on the ceiling and provides 360° motion detection. It can be easily be mounted on a single gang-box. The range of the IS-280CM ceiling mount motion detector is 45' diameter when installed at 10' and 50' diameter when installed at 12'.
- Reliable Performance: By combining an advanced microprocessor and a 100% tested pyroelectric element, the IS-280CM provides the DIYer with outstanding detection and robust false alarm immunity.
- Fast and Simple Installation: Three highly visible walk test LEDs provide easy identification of range from any distance or angle within the detection pattern. Markings on the terminal strip make wiring a snap.
- False Alarm Prevention: Provides protection against false alarms due to RF signals, electrostatic discharge and electrical overstress. The bug guard protects the pyroelectric element against insects and unwanted drafts.
- Sleek, Low-Profile Design: The slim white housing blends well with any décor. The IS-280CM also has wiring knockouts for either surface or recessed wire runs and can be mounted on a single-gang electrical box.
- Effective in Hot or Cold Environments: The IS-280CM operates effectively in harsh environments (14°F to 122°F / -10°C to 5°C)
- Alarm Memory and First to Latch: Provides alarm history when needed
- Mounting Location: Ceiling 360° PIR
- Mounting Heights: 8' to 12'
- Range: 45' diameter at 10' mounting height | 50' diameter at 12' mounting height
- Tamper: Cover
- Dimensions: 125mm DIA x 38mm H (4.9" DIA. x 1.5" H)
- Weight: 176g (6.2 oz.)
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95&per; max.
- Coverage: 360° (14m DIA. Adjustable)
- Range: 46 Feet
- Detector Zones (PIR Fields of View): 50 Zones
- Detection Method: Passive Infrared
- Detection Speed: 0.2 ~ 5.0m/sec. (0.5 ~ 15ft./sec.)
- Warm Up Period: 35 ± 3 sec. (red LED blinks during WARM UP PERIOD)
- Alarm Display: Red LED Monitor (ON/OFF Selectable)
- Alarm Period: 20.5 sec.
- Alarm Relay: Form A, SPST, 30VDC 500mA
- Relay Output: N.C. Dry Contact, 30VDC 500mA, 10W Max.
- Tamper Switch: N.C. Integral 50mA, 24VDC
- Pulse Count Selection 1,2,3,4 Pulses (Selectable)
- Alarm Memory Integral
- LED On/Off Remote Integral
- First to Latch Integral
- Power Requirements: 9 to 30VDC, 7.5 to 24VAC
- Current Draw 17mA Max. at 12VDC