Please Note: The Honeywell iPCAM-PT2 security camera has been discontinued without replacement.
The Honeywell iPCAM-PT2 is a wireless, pan-tilt, internet video security camera for AlarmNet Total Connect 2.0 interactive services. The iPCAM-PT2 is ideal for monitoring your home, business or public facilities. The iPCAM-PT2 comes equipped with a mounting plate, extension cable, GPIO connector, power transformer and camera. The iPCAM-WL is perfect for wall or ceiling mounting, and can be detached by depressing the Unlock button.
This camera is for indoor use only. DO NOT mount this camera within 1 foot of any wireless device. To utilize this camera, you must have an AlarmNet account for a GSM or Internet communicator, or a "Video Only" account activated by AlarmClub. Internet access with a router capable of DHCP hosting. For wireless, the router must also support one button WPS data encryption. If this is not available, order the Honeywell WAP/WAP-Plus Wireless Access Point for connection to your router.
Local viewing with this camera can be done through the L5200/L7000 panels at v700657+, the VAM, or the TUXWiFi at v184.108.40.206+. You do not need a Total Connect account for local viewing, but the camera must be connected to the same LAN as the viewing interface.
Some major features of this camera are:
✓ Automatic low-light function (0 Lux level) supported by a special night lens and IR LEDS.
✓ Pan and Tilt color video can be controlled and monitored remotely.
✓ Supports WEP 64/128 bit, WPA or WPA2 Personal encryption.
✓ Supports WPS enrollment (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), which is a standard for easy setup of a secure wireless network.
✓ Auxiliary LED lighting that improves the quality of video up to 15 feet in low-level light situations.
✓ Wired or Wireless communications to a router or access point. Wireless communications utilizes the 802.11n protocol with WPS security. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is a standard for easy setup of a secure wireless network.
✓ Color video can be monitored through your Total Connect remote services account. Up to 6 cameras can be used.
IMPORTANT: This camera is for indoor use only. DO NOT mount this camera within one foot (0.3m) of any wireless device.
- Video Compression - H.264. MPEG-4 SP, M-JPEG
- Image Control - Brightness, Sharpness, White Balance, Contrast
- Frame Rate - Up to 30 fps (frames/second)
- Resolution - 1280 x 720 capable, VGA, QVGA, QQVGA
Sensor and Lens Features:
- Image Sensor - CMOS 1/4" VGA & HD compatible resolution
- Miniumum Illumination - 0 Lux (with IR LED)
- Lens - Fix Focus Lens, Aperture: F2.0, Effective Range | Diagonal View Angle: 55.8° (Horizontal=46.8°, Vertical=35.8°)
Wireless Network (RC8061):
- Standard - IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Encryptions - WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/WPA2 Personal
- Dimensions: 5.7" H x 3.8" W x 3.1" D
- Case Color: White
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Connector Ethernet: RJ-45 for Ethernet, DC Power Jack, 3.5mm Jack for Audio Out, One D/I and One D/O
- Processors and Memory: SoC: ARM9, 300M Hz | RAM: 128 MB | Flash: 16MB
- Bright Light LED: White light LED x 4/up to 15 ft.
- Motion Sensor: Sensitivity Distance 5M
- Power Adapter: 12V/1A, 100-240VAC
- Certification: FCC, CE; Power Supply: UL
- Operating Temperature: 23°C - 122°C (5°F to 50°F)
- Privacy Button: Privacy button for video enable/disable
• VIDEO ALARM VERIFICATION
• LYRIC CONTROLLER
• LYRIC GATEWAY
• LYRIC CONTROLLER CANADA