Please Note: The Honeywell iPCAM-PT2A security camera has been discontinued without replacement.
The Honeywell iPCAM-PT2A is a wired/wireless, indoor IP internet video security camera with pan/tilt ability for AlarmNet Total Connect 2.0 interactive services. The iPCAM-PT2A is ideal for monitoring your home, business or public facilities. The ipCAM-PT2A comes equipped with a mounting plate, extension cable, GPIO connector, power transformer and camera.
This iPCAM-PT2A camera is for indoor use only. DO NOT mount this camera within 1 foot of any wireless device. To utilize this camera, you must have an AlarmNet account for a LTE or Internet communicator, or a "Video Only" account activated by AlarmClub. Internet access with a router capable of DHCP hosting. For wireless, the router must also support one button WPS data encryption. If this is not available, order the Honeywell WAP-Plus Wireless Access Point for connection to your router.
Local viewing with this camera can be done through the L5210/L7000/Lyric Controller panels at v700657+, the VAM, or the TUXWiFi at v126.96.36.199+. You do not need a Total Connect account for local viewing, but the camera must be connected to the same LAN as the viewing interface.
Some major features of this camera are:
✓ Automatic low-light function (0 Lux level) supported by a special night lens and IR LEDS.
✓ Pan and Tilt color video can be controlled and monitored remotely.
✓ Supports WEP 64/128 bit, WPA or WPA2 Personal encryption.
✓ Supports WPS enrollment (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), which is a standard for easy setup of a secure wireless network.
✓ Auxiliary LED lighting that improves the quality of video up to 15 feet in low-level light situations.
✓ Wired or Wireless communications to a router or access point. Wireless communications utilizes the 802.11n protocol with WPS security. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is a standard for easy setup of a secure wireless network.
✓ Color video can be monitored through your Total Connect remote services account. Up to 8 cameras can be used.
IMPORTANT: This camera is for indoor use only. DO NOT mount this camera within one foot (0.3m) of any wireless device.
- Image Sensor - - CMOS ¼" VGA & HD compatible resolution
- LENS - Fix Focus Lens F2.0, Effective range
- LENS Diagonal View Angle - 55.8° (Horizontal=46.8°, Vertical=35.8°)
- Compression - - H.264, MPEG-4 SP, M-JPEG
- Resolution - 1280 x 720 capable, VGA, QVGA, QQVGA
- Frame Rate - Up to 30 fps
- Image Control - Brightness, Sharpness, White Balance, Contrast
- Pan Range - Pan Range 320° (Left 160° - Right 160°)
- Tilt Range - Tilt Range 120° (Up 90° - Down 30°)
- Standard - IEEE 802.11N/b/g
- Encryptions - WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/WPA2 Personal
- Dimensions: 5.7" H x 3.8" W x 3.1" D
- Case Color: White
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Connector Ethernet: RJ-45 for Ethernet, DC Power Jack, 3.5mm Jack for Audio Out, One D/I and One D/O
- LED and Button: LED: Power, Active, Network/Button: WPS, Reset
- Bright Light LED: White light LED x 4/up to 15 ft.
- Motion Sensor: Sensitivity Distance 5M
- Power Adapter: 12V/1A, 100-240VAC
- Certification: CE, FCC/Power Supply: UL
- Operating Temperature: 23°C - 122°C (5°F to 50°F)
- Privacy Button: Privacy button for video enable/disable
• VIDEO ALARM VERIFICATION