LifeSentry Personal Emergency Response System Product Description:
The LifeSentry personal emergency response system (PERS) provides two-way voice communication to AlarmClub's central station in the event of a medical emergency. The PERS system consists of a medical alert base station and any combination of up to (4) two-way voice personal pendants and/or two-way voice emergency wall communicators. The medical alert base station will use your phone service to connect you with an AlarmClub central station operator through your two-way voice pendant or wall communicator so that you can request emergency help no matter where you are in your home.
The LifeSentry PERS system is backed by LogicMark's (1) year limited warranty. AlarmClub and LogicMark give you the options you need to live safely and independently. In addition, our customer service representatives are dedicated to solving any issue that may arise with your account. All representatives are trained and experienced in dealing with nearly every scenario that may arise. With AlarmClub, you can take advantage of a discounted PERS monitoring fee that is less than half of our competition, while still enjoying the high-quality support you deserve.
LifeSentry PERS System Intended Applications:
Assisted Living Facilities
LifeSentry PERS System Installation Notes:
All PERS systems require a traditional phone line. We have found that VoIP phone lines are not suitable for the two-way voice communications involved with the PERS system.
When designing your system, keep in mind that the LifeSentry PERS system supports up to (4) total two-way voice devices.
LifeSentry PERS System Product Video:
LifeSentry PERS System Includes:
(1) LifeSentry Medical Alert PERS Base Station
(1) LifeSentry Two-Way Voice Medical Alert Pendant
(1) AC Power Adapter (for base station)
(4) Rechargeable AA Batteries (for base station)
(2) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries (for pendant)
(1) Phone Cord (for base station)
(1) Screwdriver (for accessing battery compartments)
(1) Lanyard (for wearing pendant around your neck)
(1) Belt Clip (for wearing pendant on your belt)
(1) Wrist/Wheelchair Strap (for wearing pendant on wrist or attaching to wheelchair)
LifeSentry PERS System PDFs for Additional Information: