Please Note: The Honeywell LTE-HSV dual-path high-security communicator (for VISTA-Series Panels) is a special order item.
The Honeywell LTE-HSV is a high-security, dual-path (internet and cellular Verizon LTE) alarm communicator designed for the Honeywell VISTA-15P, VISTA-20P, VISTA-128BPT and VISTA-250BPT control panels.
The LTE-HSV provides IP and cellular transmission paths and meets the stringent requirements of encrypted line security applications, i.e, banks, jewelry stores, and government facilities. The end-to-end system solutions combine hardware and cloud services to streamline your business and is quality tested, warrantied and agency listed to offer superior experiences as compared to any other service provider.
All signals are delivered to Honeywell's AlarmNet® Network Control Center, which routes the information to the AlarmClub central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
- 4G LTE Network and IP Compatibility
- Full Contact ID
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Quality of Service (QOS)
- AlarmNet360™ Online Management Platform
- Remote Service Capability (service subscription req.)
- FOTA Firmware Upgrading
- Dual Technology Reporting
- Six Input Zones
- Built-in Power Supply/Backup Battery
- Description: High Security Internet and Cellular Communicator
- Panel Compatibility: VISTA controls panels with ECP radio support. Universal panel compatible using zone inputs..
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 8.0" x 1.5" (21.3cm x 20.3cm x 3.8cm)
- Electrical Input Power: 16.5V AC, 40VA transformer, Model No. 1361
- Electrical Backup Battery: 319mA Standby, 380Ma Active
- RF Antenna: Internal Penta-Band antenna with receive diversity for LTE CAT1. Average 3.8dBi gain.
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 131° F (-20° to 55° C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Agency Listings: UL365, UL1610, Encrypted Line Security, NIST