Please Note: The Honeywell Home LTE-L57V cellular Verizon LTE alarm communicator is a special order item.
The Honeywell LTE-L57V is a cellular alarm communicator, designed for use with the L5200, LYNX Touch L5210 and LYNX Touch L7000, that sends UMTS/HSPA dual-band alarm signals over the Verizon LTE cellular towers to AlarmClub's central station. The LTE-L57V is easy to maintain and replace. Easy to diagnose LED's provide signal strength and status indication. Through this LTE-L57V cellular alarm communicator, control panel data can be uploaded and downloaded via the LTE module which furthers the simplication of the setup. These next-generation LTE communicators utilize 256-bit AES encryption for a higher level of security.
- Full Contact ID: Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell LYNX Touch control panels.
- 256-bit AES Encryption: Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Upload/Download: Available with select Honeywell control panels.
- Integration: Quick and easy installation of cellular communicator for LYNX L5200/L5210/L7000 control panels.
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide signal strength and status indications.
- QOS: Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path.
- AlarmNet360™ Online Management Platform: Remote programming and diagnostics
- Remote Services Capability: Optional Honeywell Total Connect remote services provide on-the-go security and home control, video viewing, and real-time alerts, anytime, anywhere, on any PC or smart device.
- FOTA Firmware Upgrading: Complete over-the-air firmware upgrading capability. Provides remote service management ability.
- Design: Integrated Vista ECP design, four-wire connection, LTE Cat 1
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.5" (12.1cm x 6.4cm)
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Current Drain: 490mA
- RF Antenna: Internal Penta-Band antenna with receive diversity for LTE CAT1. Average 2.4 dBi gain.
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 131°F (-20° to 55° C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70° C)
- Agency Listings: ETL Listed
- Panel Compatibility: L5200/L5210/L7000 controls version 9.00.xxx
- Honeywell LYNX L5200 Control Panel - Revision 9.0 and above
- Honeywell LYNX L5210 Control Panel - Revision 9.0 and above
- Honeywell LYNX L7000 Control Panel - Revision 9.0 and above