Please Note: The Honeywell PROLTE-V cellular Verizon LTE alarm communicator has been discontinued and replaced by the PROLTE-V2 model.
The Resideo Honeywell Home PROLTE-V is a cellular alarm communicator, designed for use with the ProSeries PROA7, PROA7PLUS wireless touchscreen control panel. The PROLTE-V communicator sends alarm signals over the Verizon cellular LTE towers within the United States to AlarmClub's central monitoring station. The module connects directly to the ProSeries control panel and is powered via the panel's connection.
If you are adding the external antenna PROLTE-ANT to your ProSeries PROLTE-V cellular Verizon LTE communicator please note the following. The external antenna gain shall not exceed 6.94 dBi for 700MHz, 6.0 dBi for 1700MHz and 9.01 dBi for 1900MHz. Under no conditions may an antenna gain be used that would exceed the ERP and EIRP power limits as specified in FCC Parts 22H, 24E and 27.
- Verizon cellular LTE towers
- Supports both all-in-one and hybrid solutions
- End-user replaceable
- Extend the range and increase the signal coverage with optional extended antenna (PROLTE-ANT)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.7" x 2.8" x 0.7" (70mm x 72mm x 18mm)
- Compatibility: Idle 30mA, standby
- Transmit: 490mA, max. transmit
- Battery Backup: Yes (panel)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% max. non-condensing
- Antenna: Penta-Band diversity antennas for LTE Supports LTE Brands 12, 13, 5, 4 and 2
- Approvals: ETL
- Authorized Countries: US