The GeoVDBC is a next generation video doorbell camera that acts as your multi-functional doorkeeper, enabling you to receive notifications of video doorbell alarm and home security event alarm, to make calls with visitors, to view real-time streaming or motion-triggered video and playback video clips. The GeoVDBC video doorbell is compatible with the GeoAlarm GeoCP control panel and can be used for either do-it-yourself and/or AlarmClub professional central monitoring station services.
- Live view streaming via GeoAlarm Mobile App or GeoCP Security Panel
- Two-way Audio through GeoAlarm Mobile App or GeoCP Security Panel
- Security RF included (Connecting the complete ecosystem: Panel, Sensor, Doorbell)
- Expansive Field of View: 202° (Horizontal) x 119° (Vertical)
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 video resolution
- 2T2R Dual Band 2.4GHZ/5GHZ WIFI for improved WIFI range
- On-Device AI (Instant analysis of each event and accurate reduction of false triggers)
- Real Time Communication to anyone who approaches your door via 2-way Audio
- Pre-Record Supported (Capture all actions in video clips to be stored at Amazon server)
- As a Sensor to GeoCP Panel (Doorbell camera can send outdoor motion events to Panel)
- Compatible with the Existing Doorbell Transformers (10-30VAC, 10VA)
- Compatible with Mechanical and Digital Chimes
- Doorbell Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.25" x 1.38" x 1.13" in. (133 x 35 x 29 mm)
- Memory: 2GB Embedded DDR3
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" FHD (1080P) sensor
- Streaming Resolution: HD(720P)/FHD(1080P)
- Video Framerate: Variable framerate 10-15fps
- OS: Dual OS (RTOS + Linux 4.9)
- Field of View: 202° (Horizontal) x 119° (Vertical)
- WIFI Radio: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz dual band
- SubG RF Radio: 433 MHz
- Motion Detect: Motion sensor/130° @ 10ft., AI Human detection algorithm to reduce false trigger, Support pre-recording before Motion trigger
- Video/Audio Streaming: Full-Duplex two way call
- Video Compression Format: H.264+ AAC/PCM (For Video Clip and Video streaming)
- Network Protocol: P2P Video streaming/Camera configuration (HTTPS and OTA support)
- Night Vision: B&W Night Vision/850nm @ 16ft.
- LED: RGB color status LED
- Chime: Security Panel (GeoCP) as Doorbell Chime, AC Mechanical Chime, AC Digital Chime (Works with DDA board)
- Local Storage: N/A (Reserved MicroSD Socket)
- Cloud Storage: Amazon KVS Video storage
- Power: 10-30VAC, 10 VA or 12 VDC 0.5A
- Battery: Built-in 450mAh battery
- Operation Temperature: -10°C to 45°C
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Weight: 94g (110g with mounting plate)
- Certification: FCC/IC
Choose the right location: The camera should be placed where it can capture a clear view of visitors at your front door without any obstructions. Test the video doorbell camera: Once the camera is installed, test it to make sure it's working properly. This will also help you make sure that the camera is capturing a clear view of visitors at your front door.
- Doorbell Camera (1)
- Wall Mounting Bracket (1)
- Angle Correction Plate (1)
- Wall Screw (2)
- Doorbell Fixing Screw (3)
- Expansive Rubber Sleeve (2)
- 10-30VAC, 10VA or 12VDC, 0.5 to 1.0A wired to an in home mechanical or digital doorbell chime.
- Note, a digital doorbell adapter must be installed if a digital doorbell chime is present.
- An in-line resistor (10 Ohm, 10 Watt) is required when installing the doorbell camera without a wired, in-home doorbell chime. This is typically done when testing the doorbell or performing a demonstration. Failure to install a resistor when a chime is not present may result in damage to the doorbell camera.
- Security Panel (GEO-CP) as Chime- Panel can be a chime of the GeoVDBC doorbell.
- Mechanical Chime- If the chime has metal bars and a striker pin, it is mechanical and will work without additional hardware.
- Digital Chime- If the chime has a speaker that plays a tone when pressed, it is digital and will require the installation of the Digital Doorbell Adapter and the enabling of the digital doorbell setting in the app to function properly
- Tube Chime- If the chime has a series of tubular bells, it is a tube chime and is incompatible with the doorbell camera
- Intercom System- If the doorbell button fixture includes a speaker, it is an intercom system and is incompatible with the doorbell camera
- No Chime- If there is no chime in the system, the customer will only receive alerts on their phone and a resistor (10 Ohm, 10 Watt) must be used in-line with the doorbell camera.
- A WiFi internet upload speed of at least 1.5 Mbps is required at the location where the doorbell camera is installed.
- Note, In Canada when using 5 GHz on band 1, the device is intended for indoor use only
- Cyan LED Color Flashing Pattern (Battery is Charging)
- Blue LED Color Breathing Pattern (System Booting)
- White LED Color Breathing Pattern (Doorbell Ready for Pairing)
- White LED Color Flashing Pattern (Doorbell Pairing In Progress)
- White LED Color Solid Pattern (Ready Mode)
- Green LED Color Solid Pattern (In-Call Mode)
- Blue LED Color Solid Pattern (Firmware Upgrade in Progress)
- Red LED Color Flashing Pattern (Alarm Triggered)
- Yellow LED Color Solid Pattern (Doorbell Pairing Failed - Check Wifi Credentials)
- White LED Color Rapid Flashing Pattern (WiFi Reset in Progress - Hold Button for 20 Seconds)
- Yellow LED Color Flashing Pattern (Power Cycle - Hold Button for 40 Seconds)
- Blue LED Color Rapid Flashing Pattern (Factory Reset - Hold Button for 60 Seconds)
▼ GeoAlarm Compatible Security Sensors ▼
Your Price: $310.98
Your Price: $181.98
Your Price: $15.98
Your Price: $17.98
Your Price: $28.98
Your Price: $39.98
Your Price: $20.98
Your Price: $75.98
Your Price: $21.98
Your Price: $15.98