The GeoAlarm GeoVDBKIT-S is a smart home security system kit that integrates home automation, security cameras, and video doorbells into one platform geared for small-sized properties. The GeoVDBKIT-S small kit includes the GeoAlarm control panel, one (1) video doorbell camera, one (1) motion detector and three (3) door/window contacts which are geared to protect apartments, small businesses and homes. Once the GeoAlarm small kit installation is completed, the end user can take control of their Z-Wave lights, locks, doors, thermostats, and wireless 433 MHz encrypted burglary intrusion security sensors.
Designed by professional's for the DIY business and home security market. Utilizing an aesthetically pleasing user friendly interface, the GeoCP wireless smart controller takes full advantage of it's 7" LCD touchscreen that features 1024 x 600 resolution and a 5MP front panel video camera. The GeoAlarm controller simplifies the bundling of burglary intrusion, smart home automation, security cameras and video doorbells into one convenient app. Manufactured with competitive advantages over ADT®, Ring®, SimpliSafe®, and other industry leaders, the GeoAlarm was developed to outperform the competition. Leveraging high technology, the all-in-one touchscreen controller features a smart device chipset, Android OS 7.1 operating system and supports 5 wireless radios - AT&T®/Verizon® LTE Cellular, Dual Band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Sub-1 GHz RF Security encryption, Z-Wave Plus® with S2 encryption and Bluetooth® LE 4.2 wireless secure connectivity.
Containing a built-in 5M pixel, fix focus, on-board front camera, the GeoCP panel capture's disarm photos along with the date, time and who disarmed it. And, the panel is also designed to record video right when the panel goes into alarm. For interactive home control, just download the GeoAlarm app, which is available on both Google Play® and Apple's App Store®. With the GeoAlarm fully installed in the small business or home property, the end user can remotely arm/disarm the panel, turn the smart thermostat on/off, and monitor any of the security cameras from a smart phone, computer or any other compatible device.
The GeoAlarm panel includes both WiFi and Cellular LTE radios that work together to create a dual-path redundant connection to the 24/7 PRO central station and/or end user for DIY self-monitoring services. The panel can handle up to four partitions that can be programmed to restrict access to any portion of the security system, that is desired to be operated independently. With up to 100 wireless zones and 50 user codes, this security and automation panel is simple to expand at anytime. It supports flexible mounting options, for either a wall-mount installation or by attaching the included table top stand, making it a breeze for the end user to setup.
- Color Graphic Display - 7" capacity touchscreen controller
- Cellular LTE Radio - Fast, reliable and future-proof communications
- Dual-Path Connectivity - WiFi and Cellular LTE improve latency, reliability
- Secure Encryption - Make your home safer with wireless encrypted security sensors
- Sub-1 GHz RF Sensors - 433 MHz with industry-leading range (250M) Strong, Reliable RF Signal
- Panel Access Point - Communicate with secure network
- 5MP Panel Camera - Take disarm/Arm photos, Alarm Videos and sends them to secure cloud and your Phone
- Z-Wave Plus - Control lights, locks, thermostats, garage doors, etc.
- Security Alarm Process - DIY and Professional AlarmClub 24/7 security alarm monitoring to protect your home or business
- Audio Event Detect - Sense Smoke, CO, Glassbreak alarm detection
- GeoAlarm App - Download on Apple App Store and Google Play
* Parts listed above with an asterisk symbol require a subscription to GeoAlarm
powered by AlarmClub Security.